Data about how we work with children
As well as the quarterly reports we publish that give a snapshot of how we are performing, and how children and young people move through our system, we're providing national level information that further details statistics broken down to region, and by age and ethnicity.
The key data files published here provide information from the past ten years including:
- Reports of Concern.
- Referred for Further Assessment or Investigation (FARs).
- Children and Young People involved in Care and Protection Family Group Conferences.
- Children and Young People involved in Youth Justice Family Group Conferences.
- Children and Young People in the Care and Protection custody of the Chief Executive.
- Entries to Care and Protection custody, by ethnic group/age group/pathway to care/region.
We also publish a range of information and data about the processes around a child or baby entering Oranga Tamariki care.