COVID-19 information for partners
We are working closely with partners and providers so you have the information you need to keep tamariki and whānau safe and supported during the national response to COVID-19.
Government and sector
Here you can find up-to-date information and guidance that you can use to develop your own response to COVID-19 and meet the Government’s requirements.
NZ Government information
For the latest information relevant to all individuals, workers and entities in Aotearoa New Zealand, you should visit the Government’s COVID-19 and the Ministry of Health websites.
Social service information
We are working with the Ministry of Social Development (MSD), the Department of Corrections, the Accident Compensation Corporation, Te Puni Kokiri and the Ministries of Justice, Health and Education to align the information and advice we provide to social services organisations we collectively fund. You can access relevant information for all social services organisations on the MSD website.
Oranga Tamariki guidance
We have developed guidance related to COVID-19 for our own staff and sites. You can use this information to inform what you do.
Some of our practice and guidance can be viewed on our Practice Centre website.
Here are some additional documents that have been prepared for our staff that might be useful to you:
- Working in a pandemic environment Alert Level 2 (PDF, 1.2MB)
- COVID-19 health and safety guidance (Word, 630KB)
- Log for individual staff members to record close contacts (Word, 68KB)
- Log to record close contacts within workplaces and residences (Word, 99KB)
- Log to record visitors or contractors coming into workplaces (Word, 273KB)
- Health and Hygiene Must Do's Poster (PDF, 481KB)
- Entrance Health Check Poster (PDF, 85KB)
- Resources for employers supporting FVSV victims (PDF, 171KB)
We'll be updating this page as new information becomes available and as the Alert Levels change, so keep checking back here.