Making a report of concern
If you're worried about a child and want to make a referral or report of concern, call us on freephone:
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch if you think a child or young person may be:
- unsafe or in danger of harm
- suffering from ill-treatment, abuse or neglect
- or you’re not sure if you should be concerned, and want advice, or just to talk things through.
A social worker will work out how urgent this is, and the best thing to do next.
What we'll need to know when you get in touch
- what you're worried about
- details of any incidents, including dates
- details about the child or young person and their family, such as names and addresses.
From 5pm to 8am Monday to Friday, weekends and public holidays, social workers will only assess emergency situations. But we encourage you to call if you're unsure.
Published: March 25, 2017 · Updated: July 7, 2020