Working together seminars
Working together one-day seminars are free and run in partnership between Oranga Tamariki and Child Matters.
These are designed for professionals working with children, including teachers, health workers, and social service providers. In these seminars you will:
- understand your role in supporting at-risk children, and keeping them safe
- understand what to look out for
- gain a working knowledge of how to respond to at-risk children
- understand the Children's Act
- understand the process when Oranga Tamariki receives a referral
- build a network with others in your community.
If you'd like to attend an upcoming workshop, complete the online registration:
Published: March 3, 2017 · Updated: July 7, 2020