Social Service Procurement Policy
We work with a wide range of partners to provide social services. The Social Service Procurement Policy describes how Oranga Tamariki undertakes social service procurement.
Aims of Policy
Oranga Tamariki’s Social Service Procurement Policy aims to:
- help our partners to understand how we work and the decisions we make
- challenge ourselves to live up to our values in our procurement work.
This policy applies to all social services procurement and sourcing activities undertaken by Oranga Tamariki, but excludes all commercial goods and services.
The purpose of our procurement activity is to make things happen for tamariki and whānau, in order to achieve our vision, purpose and desired outcomes.
This is guided by our:
- Vision and values, while our
- Outcomes Framework describes our end goals, our activities and what we expect to see.
The way we procure and the decisions we take are also guided by Government procurement:
- rules, including
- broader outcomes, as applicable.
Is this page helpful?
Published: September 9, 2021